Super Contributor

Need help with a YouTube issue!

Can someone help me? I use to get my YT subscriptions in my Social box of my Gmail. They just stopped going in there on Monday! No settings were changed and I've spent hours trying to fix this! What happened.? It is so hard to track down YT videos now. They are all beauty, unboxings or spoilers for boxes, So nothing bad!

Respected Contributor

Re: Need help with a YouTube issue!

Do you have a spam folder or a promotions folder?

Contributor

@KayinMN 

Just read two news items that Gmail and Google are experiencing global service problems. YouTube difficulties were discussed. So you probably just need to wait until the server problems are resolved.  Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

Log into your YouTube account and click on Subscriptions. All the latest videos for channels you subscribe to are there.

Super Contributor

Thx, I know but I wanted to know why they quit coming to my in box?  I can't delete them from doing it this way, even after watching.....

Super Contributor

Not there.....thx

Esteemed Contributor

I've never received Gmail notifications about my YouTube subscriptions.  You might try rechecking your preferences on Notifications on your YouTube account.  

Honored Contributor

Post your problem(s) on YouTube forums.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

I tried asking YT for help....none provided, just telling me to check settings. Settings have not changed.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KayinMN wrote:

I tried asking YT for help....none provided, just telling me to check settings. Settings have not changed.

@KayinMN

I had a problem getting a notation in the bar on the top display for my Gmail. I am using an Android tablet. 

I found a solution with a Google search. There was a problem with a setting in the App section under Gmail. I had to check  the general settings in Google. 

A Google search will give results for a making changes in Android, iPad or computer.