Contributor

Re: LG 306G Tracfone question

Matty, I figured out what the issue was with my screen blacking out while doing certain things (accessing voicemail, talking on the phone, etc). In the top left corner of the LG 306G phone there's a tiny sensor. You may have to tilt your phone to actually see it, but if your finger covers up this sensor while doing certain actions, the screen immediately goes dark. I thought I had a defective phone until I figured out what the problem was. Hope this info helps.

Not applicable

It is a pain because I like to go to speaker and it goes black and I have to hold the button down for several seconds to get it to light back up. It is ignorant to assume you don't want to see your screen while you're communicating. What about automated service calls (""please press 1 if....and 2 if....)??

I did the same thing, and can;t find the negative key anywhere to change it back.  Where is it?

Esteemed Contributor

I have  this phone and I love it. This is a great online manual to it:

http://www.manualslib.com/products/Lg-306g-3517674.html

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.