Contributor

When I talk on the phone my screen immediately goes black. No problem talking but was wondering if anyone else's screen does this? My back light is set for 60 seconds so that's not the problem. Thanks for any help!

Regular Contributor

Re: LG 306G Tracfone question

No but MY CAMERA IS AWFULL. IS YOURS OK?
Regular Contributor

My camera IS AWFULL IS YOURS WORKING?
Contributor

My camera works fine. It's only 2MP, though, which is fine for what I use it for. Does your camera not work or are you just not happy with the photos?

Regular Contributor

On 8/12/2014 WVopr said:

My camera works fine. It's only 2MP, though, which is fine for what I use it for. Does your camera not work or are you just not happy with the photos?

The camera works BUT OH MY THE COLOR is waaaaay off. A blue candle is brown and white. The entire photo is totally waaaaay off color balance. It's white actually and just a mess. It's hard to describe. I sent it back and waiting for a new one. But if this one is the same, well I'll just wait for the next LG. Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

Did any of you get your LG phone from AT&T? I was offered a free one and I really like it. it is between a smartphone and a sidekick. I love the camera and the all the other ""stuff"" I have with it. I have problems with the lights on my phone also going off when I am dialing a number and while I am doing other things. I asked the tech about it and he said it happens when the phone is idle? Who knows?

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/14/2014 maggie568 said:
On 8/12/2014 WVopr said:

The camera works BUT OH MY THE COLOR is waaaaay off. A blue candle is brown and white. The entire photo is totally waaaaay off color balance. It's white actually and just a mess. It's hard to describe. I sent it back and waiting for a new one. But if this one is the same, well I'll just wait for the next LG. Smiley Happy

Sounds like you might have touched the negative picture key by mistake? Good that you are sending it back and getting a new one.Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

My camera on the Tracfone just sold on the Q keeps shutting before I can take a picture. The rest of the phone not bad. Took me about half hour to get it activated by calling the number. Hit #4 to speak to someone, the have you put a couple of codes in and God to go. Then I call the Q wireless #, the 1-888, and within 5 min.,got my 1500+ 10 min. From fractions. Took me a good part of the day and still figuring out how to use it. If I were a big cell user , I would get a smartphone. Fifteen hundred minutes will last ME the year. I use my landline at home.
Trusted Contributor

Just activated mine today & it is doing the same thing, going black within a second or two....will have to read up on it...hope it isn't how it is going to be!....NOT a good feature

Respected Contributor

Welcome to the world of smartphones. The screens go black after a few seconds (you can set the length of time) to save the battery. It the screen stays lite during calls, etc you would have to charge your phone every hour or so. There is no reason for the screen to be illuminated during a call.