Valued Contributor

Re: Is my Tracphone haunted?

Latest weird message on my phone, it is under my name. So I pick up the phone off the dining room table and there is a text message on it, not send yet, but as if I had entered it and was going to send it . It said  "Deb asexual", I kid you not! Yes, there is more than likely a logical explainantion, but I dont know what it would be, lol. I am just glad I got it deleted before it sent itself.

Esteemed Contributor

@blanketteI've had Tracfones for years and never had anything happen like that.  So weird. It does sound like maybe your phone got hacked somehow.  Your comments about paranormal experiences is interesting to me. Would you care to share?  I've always been fascinated with that. Of course you can tell me MYOB. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

What a good idea @MoJoV!
Maybe you could start a thread in Among Friends addressing paranormal experience. Invite others to tell. Bet you'd get some nice stories. blankette could join you there. She's written about her various paranormal experiences on these forums before.
Valued Contributor

I love that idea but the way they keep removing posts with any interesting or controversial content bothers me. Sharing these things is to help others, interact and learn all of which are good.  Would anyone here post their experiences too and want to share??? I have lots to share and I bet others do too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

blankette wrote:

I love that idea but the way they keep removing posts with any interesting or controversial content bothers me. Sharing these things is to help others, interact and learn all of which are good.  Would anyone here post their experiences too and want to share??? I have lots to share and I bet others do too.

Hi, again, @blankette!    I don't know much at all about the paranormal, but there have been many discussions about the subject on the Community in the years I've been here.   As @x Hedge suggested, just start a thread in an appropriate subforum -- maybe "Among Friends" or "Community Chat."   I think you'll discover some fellow posters who find the topic fascinating.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

Well, Ok, I will start a thread. But,  I am not a very good writer, I am far too impatient and the keys do not move with my mind and I tend to post really late. So, I will start the thread and count on the rest of you to chime in, it will be in among friends. See ya there...booooo!

Valued Contributor

QVC removed the thread. I knew they would, I really dont have much respect for QVC . 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blankette wrote:

QVC removed the thread. I knew they would, I really dont have much respect for QVC . 

@blankette

Nobody removed your thread it's in Among Friends. People posted to you but you haven't answered them.To find your posts click on your nick and they're listed.

😀

Here's the thread.

The haunted phone

inspired thread about " visitors

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/The-haunted-phone-inspired-thread-about-quot-visitors-quo...

@Marlea Lee@x Hedge@dooBdoo@MoJoV@Desertdi@mima@LollySun@Big Sister

Honored Contributor

blankette wrote:

@blankette,  Hi, there!    As @lavinia5534 said, your thread is still open.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

Yes, it is. Apparently when I signed in the very last post was from a moderator and it stated the post was being removed because it was religous. I thought that to mean the entire thread, whereas it was just a singular post. Yes, I jumped the gun. It is just that so many posts have been removed. I am glad it is still up.