Esteemed Contributor

I bricked my laptop 3 lears ago and only use an iPad. You can pretty much do everything on it. I use the Brother app for printing and synched it to my iPad. I print recipes, letters, etc. all the time. For me, there is no need for a bulky laptop anymore. 

Valued Contributor

I don't use Apple products but have only used tablets for several years. They are all I need to do the same things as you.  Computers are a pain compared to the ease & simpliciity of tablets. 

Respected Contributor

I have MacBook Pro and iPad.  For committee work, I use the MacBook Pro.  Much easier than iPad IMO.

Super Contributor

I gave my one and only iPad away and never looked back. I hate the look of mobile websites and all of the scrolling, making text larger and squinting to read when using an iPad.  I use and love my 27 inch desktop and don't know what I'll do when it dies. 

Respected Contributor

iPads are what I use all the time unless I need to use a laptop for what I can't do on the iPad.

I just sent back a new MacBook Air 13" 2024 model.

It was nice but the cost of how much I would use my iPad the most I decided to return it. I called Apple and made sure it erased everything before returning it. I am glad I hadn't ordered a case for it yet. 
I just enjoy iPads and have a 9th gen and the 10th gen with 256 gb so I have plenty of space for what I want to use it for.

I have a HP laptop just a few years old and I looked to see when I used it last and it was in May! That answered my question that the HP is all I need.

I have an iPhone 11 and two iPads so I think it is enough. I just turned 75 years old and enjoy my retired life doing what I want.

Good luck on your decision for what is right for you.

Esteemed Contributor

I stopped using a PC everyday about 6 years ago and replaced it with a smartphone and a tablet.

I am a Samsung fan girl, but like the iPad Air 6.

Best Buy online has open box excellent condition tablets at a great price.

I purchased my S9+ tablet online for a nice discount.