Respected Contributor

Re: Input Please - Free Call/Text Block for Tracfone...

@gadgetgal613 wrote:

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

...that doesn't drain the battery and is effective? I googled but would like to hear what you've been happy with. tia

So, you never get phone calls from people not in your contact list?  I would miss important calls of I blocked every number outside my contact list.  I guess I don't understand why it's such a big deal to ignore a call.  

I'm keeping this phone for a select few. There's another phone line for everyone else.

Super Contributor

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

@gadgetgal613 wrote:

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

...that doesn't drain the battery and is effective? I googled but would like to hear what you've been happy with. tia

So, you never get phone calls from people not in your contact list?  I would miss important calls of I blocked every number outside my contact list.  I guess I don't understand why it's such a big deal to ignore a call.  

I'm keeping this phone for a select few. There's another phone line for everyone else.

If you're trying to block spam, you're wasting your time.  Just ignore the calls you don't want. 

Trusted Contributor

@ThinkingOutLoud 

Look in the Play Store. It'll only show you apps that are compatible with your phone, and you can see reviews.