Respected Contributor

Personally I would explore a little more on Apple's website. Not just to compare products but also look at their accessories. Plus, do you or family qualify for an education discount? Do you qualify for their veteran or military discount? Do you have another Apple product you can trade-in for a credit?

Apple also has an interest free buying option using their Apple Card. And in the past some products came with Apple free-bees like X number of months of free Apple TV, or Apple Cloud, or Apple Music. I think it's worth exploring before deciding to buy through QVC. 

And I enjoy choosing my own accessories for a new device.

Super Contributor

@RespectLife, try Walmart. I just saw that the 256g, same iPad was $399.00. 

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 

I didn't get far enough on the Apple website to see any of that,  I guess!

my DH and DIL are educators.

my DS is military

and they do have a cracked mini...

will take a  better look, thanks

Honored Contributor

@Toot1920 wrote:

@RespectLife, try Walmart. I just saw that the 256g, same iPad was $399.00. 

@Toot1920 

Thanks!

Going to look now.

Respected Contributor

Hello @RespectLife 

Have you decided if you will buy the IPad TSV  a from QVC?

If so what case will you choose.

With all the IPad talk; now I'm thinking about buying this for my husband for his bday and holding it until then. LOL

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS 

I did not buy from Q.

In talking w/ my sis that has one, she suggested some of the bundle items would not be that useful to my kids.   She didn't think they would use the keyboard or the carry case.  The 3 mos or 6 mos of apps....she never used any of them with her purchase.

I started pricing around....I didn't trust Walmart's sellers.  They were selling so much used, refurished, open box....that I didn't trust the third party seller would actually be giving me a NEW one.

Best Buy had a sale yesterday.  I ended up getting the same ipad 256 gb...and just a flip case for $234 less than the Q bundle.

I would like to get them earphones....but want to get Bose...not some cheapy like what was included with Q.  Those sell for around $129 but no deals yesty....so I will wait and can always give that as an extra gift down the road.

The Q bundle was a good deal, IF you would use all those things.  I couldn't quite wrap my head around all of them.

Since it was so pricey a gift, I decided to scale back.

Valued Contributor

From my experience , those computers and tablets from QVC are older models and full of unnecessary apps and add on stuff that would never be used just to make it sound like a great deal . I have been there . 

Super Contributor

@RespectLife, I should have mentioned that Best Buy will match prices from Amazon, Walmart, etc, as long as they are coning from those retailers. All of these retailers have brand new devices, refurbished, or coming from another company (but in the description it will let you know those details). I've purchased many iPads from Best Buy without a problem. I'm glad that you were able to get what you wanted. 

Regular Contributor

No, this is NOT a good price.  They are charging $200 over retail, because of cheap junk accessories they throw in to make a profit.  I would never buy anything Apple from QVC.

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS @I strongly suggest you go to the Otter website and order an Otter case. The Defender series is highly protective.