Trusted Contributor

How do I change my signature?

I was looking in settings, preferences, etc. and couldn't find an option to change my signature.  Does anyone know how to change it?

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
QVC Customer Care

Re: How do I change my signature?

@Stargazer77 wrote:

I was looking in settings, preferences, etc. and couldn't find an option to change my signature.  Does anyone know how to change it?

Hi @Stargazer77!

To add or change your signature, scroll down and click on the "My Settings"  under the quick links on the left (under all of the forum categories).  It should bring you to the Email Settings, but if you select Personal Information (under Email), the signature information is located directly under your First and Last name.

I hope that I was able to explain this clearly for you.  If not please let me know!

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Stargazer77

Detailed instructions are found in the following thread:  https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/How-Do-I-Change-My-Signature/m-p/3889935/highlight/true#...

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

QVC Customer Care

@Mz iMac Thanks for finding the more detailed instructions that I was attempting to locate.  I appreciate the teamwork!

Barb

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@Mz iMac Thanks for finding the more detailed instructions that I was attempting to locate.  I appreciate the teamwork!

Barb

Customer Care

Barb.  Do you know why I can’t post a new conversation?  I’m able to reply to one, but can’t start one.  Thank you!

QVC Customer Care

@GSPgirl wrote:

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Barb

Customer Care

Barb.  Do you know why I can’t post a new conversation?  I’m able to reply to one, but can’t start one.  Thank you!

Hi @GSPgirl

I am not quite sure why you would not be able to start a new thread. Do you get an error message?  If you could email a screen shot of what you see to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com I would be happy to look into it for you.

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Barb

Customer Care

@Barbara-QVC

You're Welcome.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac @Barbara-QVC  Thanks so much!  How did I miss that in my searching?!  Smiley Embarassed

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*