Respected Contributor

Help! How to get my Cell Photo to LapTop?

I bought from an ebay seller who is trying to cop $225 of my $265 payment for (5) 4oz bottles of Nail Polish.  He sent only one bottle, for the $265, in an envelope that is obviously too small for (5)  4oz bottles. 

My "last hope" of collecting this $225 Refund is sending a pic to Paypal, who is in the process of investigating this case for my Refund, determination in day or two.

Ebay failed & closed,

My Bank Failed & closed,

My Paypal case is under investigation, asking for more info, & is about to make a Refund determination.

Im definitely *NOT* a Cell Phone person, what so ever!!

What is the easiest, safest, understandable, kindergarten way to move my Cell Phone pic, & move it to my laptop email, or Laptop itself w/o email?

TIA!

Honored Contributor

Re: Help! How to get my Cell Photo to LapTop?

On the phone, I would email the photo to myself, then open the email on my laptop.

Honored Contributor

I use an app called AirDroid.  Not sure if there's a comparable app for iPhones if that's what you have.  You have to load it to both devices and create an account that you log in.  It works great for me though.  Find the photo, click the Share icon, find the Airdroid icon, and tell it to share to your computer when the option comes up.  Works great for me. 

Frequent Contributor

Yes if you have an iphone you can open the photo, then on the bottom left there is a box with an arrow, click on that and a bunch of options appear, click on the email one and enter in your email to send it to yourself.

Good luck!

I had an issue with an ebay seller and I used the ebay chat and they rectified the situation ASAP - I found the live chat to be an excellent option. I hope you get it resolved - my son orderd something from ebay that had been on for a couple of days, and then the seller ---after confirming our order said it was meant for someone else on facebook oh and he would refund us after he got paid later in the week, I went right to the ebay chat and they opened a case and contacted the vendor and I had my money back. 

Again I wish you the best of luck.

Esteemed Contributor

You would be better off using the weight on the ebay label rather than envelope size. Seller like that will only pay for what he sends.

Paypal is no longer the customers friend. 

Respected Contributor

@Snowpuppy 

I'll be darned. I DO see a weight on the envelope- scrunched under creased label.  GREAT IDEA!

The envelope says "3 oz," but he mailed only 1 of 5, 4oz bottles in it. I hope that isnt a drawback to proof.  Close enough for me! Hope its good enough for Paypal

I had emailed the USPS with the Mail Tracking, and asked them for a Pkg Weight, in the event they could help, find a "needle in a Haystack."

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

OKAY... am going to give ALL options above a TRY.  THANK YOU!!!

Is so "humbling" to be so *stoopid* abt a Cell Phone, when *everybody* seems to just "whiz" thru knowing all about it!

"On my mission!"  Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MakeUpMaidn Definitely report to ebay too.  

EDITED!  my reading comprehension is apparently questionable today.  I re-read your post and you said ebay was of no help with this?  I find that surprising - maybe you can appeal. Is this a he said, she said - like he said he sent everything and you say he only sent 1?  Hope this works out for you - showing the weight of the package will definitely help you.

You got good advice about how to handle the picture from your cell phone.  Hope that worked well.

Hope you have a good resolution to this situation.

Respected Contributor

Okay..You think I'm kidding abt being a "kindergarten knowledge Cell Phone user?"  NOPE.. I think kindergarten knows more!

I've been trying to send pic to Paypal, and ended up sending the 2. And I've been at this ALL this time!  That's what?  ~ 6pm - 11pm

I'd say I was hopeless with Cell Phone, but I think I did indeed finally figure out how to send the pics of   1)  overly small mailing envelope, with bottle beside it,   AND    2)   the small 3 oz USPS faded print in the upper left hand corner of the label.  Proving no way did this seller send (5)  4oz bottles that I paid $265 for.  He sent ONE  4 oz bottle.

Y'all are sent to me, STRAIGHT FROM HEAVEN!!  Honestly,

When/If I win this ebay case, I wish you'd live close to me and we'd celebrate with drinkable CHEERS, (or dessert) .. with the Refund!  Woman Happy

THANK YOU AGAIN, folks!!  You had an impossible task, & you helped marvelously!  Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

GREAT NEWS!!! I'm $200 *Refunded* RICHER tonight!

Using ALL of you beloved ppl's helpful suggestions, (& you'll see your suggestions in my process below), I submitted the following to my Paypal Case:

I took the following Cell Phone pics, & moved them to LapTop, then uploaded to Paypal:

Pic #1) The ebay seller's entire Mailing envelope,

with the ONE 4oz bottle of Duri product beside it, for size comparision) and with my note exclaiming the following;

This pic displayed the

Mailing envelop's complete Shipping Label,,

- showing USPS Shipping #,,

- showed the USPS "3 oz" as the USPS total weight of the envelop, &

- showed how impossible it'd be to stuff (5) 4oz Duri Bottles in that small envelope)

Pic #2) Pic of a Close Up of the "3 oz," USPS Total Weight of this envelope, displayed hilighted on the upper left of the USPS Mailing Label

Pic #3) Screen Shot of my ebay purchase screen, proving his USPS shipping status & # and that it matched the USPS shipping # on the envelope.

My Paypal Status of this continued to say "awaiting seller response." But there never was a response from him, that I saw. I dont know what of my info he'd received either..

Just now, Paypal REFUNDED ME $200 for the (4) - 4oz Duri's this seller never mailed!!!

YEAH!! *somersaults!*

Thank YOU - THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Woman Very Happy