Honored Contributor

Having an issue with IMessages

I am on a macbook air os 10.14.5....I sent an I message to a friend, they did not get the message....I checked and it reads not delivered..it reads that the person's name is not registered with I messages....we have messaged back and forth before.  

I did google to try and find out the problem but still I cannot enable this contact, any advice?  Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Having an issue with IMessages

Happens to me on ocassion, I have to restart my computer and its fine. It only happens on my Mac Book Air and never on my I phone

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox  I did that before I asked the question, but did not work.

I re-read the message and it reads...my contact name...is not registered with IMessage....does that mean the my contact is not registered on their end?  He is in my contact list..and we have used IMessage before, but maybe something changed on their end?

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

That is really strange, maybe call Apple for their help

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@I am still oxox  I did that before I asked the question, but did not work.

I re-read the message and it reads...my contact name...is not registered with IMessage....does that mean the my contact is not registered on their end?  He is in my contact list..and we have used IMessage before, but maybe something changed on their end?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.