Super Contributor

Does anyone know what we are supposed to do with the HP Lifetime support code? Do we register it somewhere?

Respected Contributor

If it was me, I'd call the company and ask.  If it's like any other warrenty or service agreement, you need to contact the company, register your computer and provide your code number. 

Respected Contributor

@Angel1948 wrote:

Does anyone know what we are supposed to do with the HP Lifetime support code? Do we register it somewhere?

@Angel1948, if you find out let us know.  My computer came on Monday but I haven't opened it yet.  Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

Re: HP TSV with printer

[ Edited ]

@Angel1948 wrote:

_____

Okay.  I am feeling really stupid.  I set up the computer by myself yesterday.  It arrived Monday after a one-week trip from China to PA.  (I did not set up the printer because I already have a high end one hooked up from earlier this year.)  Anyway, I never saw the code for LifeTime support.  Where will I find it? 

Super Contributor

The pamplet with the codes are in the printer box. I had the same problem but finally found it, I'm not using the printer that came with it yet, but that is where it is.

Trusted Contributor

Re: HP TSV wit h printer

[ Edited ]

Thanks, Angel--

I finally figured out that it might be in with the Printer. Thankfully, i had not given it away already.  I already have a printer.  If I had not been paying close attention, I might have thrown out the brochure, thinking it was only an advertisement.