Respected Contributor

Re: HOW TO DOWNLOAD BROWSER?

@Caffeina wrote:

@fortune wrote:

I can't order food anymore because the major grocery chains have changed their browsers.  I have tried to download Chrome and Microsoft Edge, but am unable to be successful for either one.

When I start to download, I get asked the question, "Do you want to RUN or SAVE?  I don't know what that means or what to do.  This shows my lack of knowledge and need for help!!!

If you have a Windows 10 computer, Edge is part of the system. You already have it and don't have to download it. The icon should be on your taskbar.

@Caffeina 

The icon is gone for the "old" version.  I've tried four or five times to download the "new" Microsoft Edge, and it didn't work.  What I need is a handsome, young tech guy to come to my house and help me download several browsers!!  haha.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@fortune

Please call your local store and ask for help. The company may have in house tech support to help customers with issues. 

Trusted Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@Caffeina wrote:

@fortune wrote:

I can't order food anymore because the major grocery chains have changed their browsers.  I have tried to download Chrome and Microsoft Edge, but am unable to be successful for either one.

When I start to download, I get asked the question, "Do you want to RUN or SAVE?  I don't know what that means or what to do.  This shows my lack of knowledge and need for help!!!

If you have a Windows 10 computer, Edge is part of the system. You already have it and don't have to download it. The icon should be on your taskbar.

@Caffeina 

The icon is gone for the "old" version.  I've tried four or five times to download the "new" Microsoft Edge, and it didn't work.  What I need is a handsome, young tech guy to come to my house and help me download several browsers!!  haha.gif

@fortune 

Here's what the new icon looks like. If you don't see it on your taskbar, try entering edge into the search, or look for Microsoft Edge in the Start menu.

microsoftedgenewlogo.jpg

Screenshot (658).png