Regular Contributor

GPS Google Maps question for Tracfone

I purchased the TSV Tracfone LG Premier and have it already set up.  I'm not sure how to get navigation started with them maps.  I can search, find my destination, but how do I get the navigation and voice prompts to begin? 

Honored Contributor

Re: GPS Google Maps question for Tracfone

There is a ton of information online to help users of Tracfone.  Just Google, "Google maps/ lg tracfone".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@Gogos wrote:

I purchased the TSV Tracfone LG Premier and have it already set up.  I'm not sure how to get navigation started with them maps.  I can search, find my destination, but how do I get the navigation and voice prompts to begin? 

@Gogos - You have it and it's all set up?  I'm still waiting for mine to arrive.  My order said it was shipped 9/1.

Regular Contributor

Ya I ordered as TSV and it got here in two days.  My husbands came four days later now sending his back because it won't activate go figure, which affects his old tracfone.  They have to send him a new sim card for his old one to keep working.  GOOD GRIEF.   We're going to try again for him but go with a new number.  Mine transferred in one minute and no problems at all, in fact, better than my old even with loads of apps.  I hope you got yours now and it's working well. 

Spoiler
Smiley Very Happy