Occasional Contributor

Hello.  I  am considering getiting the new Versa light fitbit watch and would love to hear any comments you may have.  I recently own the fitbit alta for tracking and  am in the mood for something more and just saw the ad for the Versa light and it looked good to me.  Thank you in advance for any thoughts/comments.

Regular Contributor

I own the Fitbit Versa (the slim one with the gray strap and rose gold accent). I had a Fitbit Blaze (large face) and really prefer the slim face better. The Blaze would get in the way of doing some things due to its size. I really like the Versa. I'm not familiar with Alta. 

Honored Contributor

@CJ 

I have a Fitbit One & it tracks my steps very well. I wanted to see the numbers throughout the day so I got a Fitbit Versa recently. It is horrible! It gives me steps much of the time just for moving my hand. Washing my face, talking on my phone while sitting, etc. It gives me credit for hundreds of steps I didn’t take. I have had it replaced and it does the same thing.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@CJ 

I have a Fitbit One & it tracks my steps very well. I wanted to see the numbers throughout the day so I got a Fitbit Versa recently. It is horrible! It gives me steps much of the time just for moving my hand. Washing my face, talking on my phone while sitting, etc. It gives me credit for hundreds of steps I didn’t take. I have had it replaced and it does the same thing.

hold on to your Fitbit One, they discontinued them and they are gold now.   I check my info on my phone from  it.  

Esteemed Contributor

I had one of these and my neighbor said you can shake your arm and cheat it to think you are taking steps. So I tried it and it did. So anytime I wanted extra steps I could cheat it. I didn’t want that so I got the Apple Watch. 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@CJ 

hold on to your Fitbit One, they discontinued them and they are gold now.   I check my info on my phone from  it.  

@jackthebear 

I know! I still use my One on the days I want to wear one of my good watches. Really bad decision to discontinue them.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you all for taking the time to post your comments.  I've read some pretty scarey comments on this smart watch and decided not to buy.  Will just stick with my Alta tracker which works just fine.  I just thought it would be nice to try the smart watch but decided against it.  

Contributor

I have the Alta, and I love it!  Going strong 3 yrs later.  Hope I didn't jinks it
!  haha

Super Contributor

ordered the fitbit versa lite TSV on HSN

Saw QVC will have the fitbit indoors hr as a TVS

Do I keep the HSN one or get the QVC one?

Thanks in advance

Valued Contributor

I have the Fitbit One also.  I dread the day it gives up the ghost.  I notice the Fitbit Inspire has a clip on holder as an accessory (not the HR, the basic Inspire).  Does anyone have the Inspire (non-HR) Fitbit and like it?  I just really want to track my steps, stairs, and distance. I don't like wearing stuff on my wrists.   I am looking at other non-Fitbit options but nothing jumps out at me yet.