Trusted Contributor

I started a thread on among friends.   Someone else also started a thread with same subject.   To not confuse everyone, I'd like to erase the one I started so we just have one.   It's the back fence one for February 

Honored Contributor

Re: Erase a thread i started

@yock, go back to the thread that you started and post this same thing, but tag a moderator the way I tagged you in this post. If you're not sure about moderator names, you can go to the Forums home page and look for the Online Now section and click View All. Check there to see which Mods are online. You can also visit the Customer Care portal and see which Mods have responded there for Mod names.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks. I'll gift it a shot

Honored Contributor

@yock wrote:

I started a thread on among friends.   Someone else also started a thread with same subject.   To not confuse everyone, I'd like to erase the one I started so we just have one.   It's the back fence one for February 

Hi to you @yock

I called CS quite awhile back to get a thread I wanted to delete. If I remember right, they connected me to someone else, and it was deleted.

Good seeing you,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

When you want to delete a thread you have started ,just click the ,"report inappropriate content" thing in the lower left hand corner .

Just fill out the form and ask that your thread be deleted.

I have done this many times when thnigs have gotten out of control or I just changed my mind about posting....lol

The "Board Police" are very good at deleting stuff..........lol     .    Smiley Happy