Honored Contributor

Re: E mail problems. Help appreciated.

@SouthernBee wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@SouthernBee   Someone kept telling me that I didn't reply to her texts.  I finally looked in her phone, and she had my phone # listed incorrectly. 

If your friend is initiating a new email and you aren't receiving it, I wonder if she is sending it to the wrong email.  Of course, if she's replying to your email that wouldn't be the issue.

@NickNack : She said that she sent emails in May and June and I have not received them. The last email that I received from her was in April.

@SouthernBee   It sounds like she's initiating them then.  I would ask her to check and make sure she has your correct email address.  She could possibly have two email addresses for you and be sending the emails to the wrong address.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@SouthernBee   Someone kept telling me that I didn't reply to her texts.  I finally looked in her phone, and she had my phone # listed incorrectly. 

If your friend is initiating a new email and you aren't receiving it, I wonder if she is sending it to the wrong email.  Of course, if she's replying to your email that wouldn't be the issue.

@NickNack : She said that she sent emails in May and June and I have not received them. The last email that I received from her was in April.

@SouthernBee   It sounds like she's initiating them then.  I would ask her to check and make sure she has your correct email address.  She could possibly have two email addresses for you and be sending the emails to the wrong address.

@NickNack : I asked her to please check and verify my email address: Her reply: Not necessary because what she has is correct and it is an issue with your IPad 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Very frustrating.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@NickNack : I asked her to please check and verify my email address: Her reply: Not necessary because what she has is correct and it is an issue with your IPad 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Very frustrating.

@SouthernBee  STOP emailing her.  The next time she sees and/or calls you & ask why haven't you been emailing her, just tell her......

"Since you know I never receive YOUR emials any longer, I've been waiting for a phone call from you or when we meet in person to relay what YOUR email stated."

Then ask her again to relay what email addy she has for you.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

Very frustrating.

@SouthernBee  STOP emailing her.  The next time she sees and/or calls you & ask why haven't you been emailing her, just tell her......

"Since you know I never receive YOUR emials any longer, I've been waiting for a phone call from you or when we meet in person to relay what YOUR email stated."

Then ask her again to relay what email addy she has for you.

@Mz iMac : She said today that she will not send any more emails since I stated they were never received. I will not call her again nor send email. I wonder if she will ever call me. Our birthdays are in July. It will be sad to end this long friendship. She always sends me a Birthday card with the Post office and DH said it will be interesting to see if she sends one this year.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee  *Her* loss

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@SouthernBee  *Her* loss

Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

@SouthernBee I'm sorry your friend is handling this the way she is.  I have a sister who would have had the same response.  It can't have anything to do with your iPad as you probably know.

My guess is that since her email ends in .net, she has used that for yours instead of .com.