Honored Contributor

Re: E mail problems. Help appreciated.

@Still Raining wrote:

Might want to check the junk folder.  

One place I order from will confirm the order and then go silent about the shipping.  Find it days later in the junk for some unknown reason.

That just happened to me.

I sent a group email to some family members.  All replies came to my Inbox as usual.  One person didn't reply, or so I thought.  But a few days later I saw his reply had come to my Junk folder for some reason.

And he had used the "Reply" feature since my original email was included with his email.

🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@on the bay : Great news that you solved your problem.

My friend received my email directly with no issues. I don't receive her emails. I have checked everything on my end. I check the junk mail, spam, trash and every folder or whatever.The last email I received from her was in April and she said that she sent more in May and June and that her sent folder has them as sent. She said she has nothing to check or correct on her end. She said it was my IPad and I needed to call Apple CS for help.😳😳😳🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Still Raining wrote:

One place I order from will confirm the order and then go silent about the shipping.  Find it days later in the junk for some unknown reason.

I checked the junk folder. Just so bizarre. Thanks for your reply.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Still Raining wrote:

That just happened to me.

I sent a group email to some family members.  All replies came to my Inbox as usual.  One person didn't reply, or so I thought.  But a few days later I saw his reply had come to my Junk folder for some reason.

And he had used the "Reply" feature since my original email was included with his email.

🤷‍♀️

@geezerette : Bizarre and definitely " The Twilight Zone." Just another episode for my continuing " soap operas."😄😄😄

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Still Raining wrote:

Well, theory two:  she is not using reply and IS using the wrong email address.  

I am on a couple of nonprofit boards and we have a fine time with this merry go round.

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Still Raining wrote:

Well, theory two:  she is not using reply and IS using the wrong email address.  

I am on a couple of nonprofit boards and we have a fine time with this merry go round.

Great minds work together- my DH just said what you suggested.♥️😁. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee,

I think those last suggestions sound good.

It's unfortunate that she insists the problem is on your end, just like my neighbors said it was mine but it wasn't at all. 

Not much you can do if she isn't willing to try to figure it out as well.

And she may be sending to the wrong email where she sees it was sent but one little error can send it to the wrong person or The Twilight Zone! 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@SouthernBee,

I think those last suggestions sound good.

It's unfortunate that she insists the problem is on your end, just like my neighbors said it was mine but it wasn't at all. 

Not much you can do if she isn't willing to try to figure it out as well.

And she may be sending to the wrong email where she sees it was sent but one little error can send it to the wrong person or The Twilight Zone! 

@on the bay : Thanks. I checked in my settings for emails and nothing was changed and nothing listed as blocked. Don't know of anything that I can do. It has to be her fault.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee   Someone kept telling me that I didn't reply to her texts.  I finally looked in her phone, and she had my phone # listed incorrectly. 

If your friend is initiating a new email and you aren't receiving it, I wonder if she is sending it to the wrong email.  Of course, if she's replying to your email that wouldn't be the issue.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@SouthernBee   Someone kept telling me that I didn't reply to her texts.  I finally looked in her phone, and she had my phone # listed incorrectly. 

If your friend is initiating a new email and you aren't receiving it, I wonder if she is sending it to the wrong email.  Of course, if she's replying to your email that wouldn't be the issue.

@NickNack : She said that she sent emails in May and June and I have not received them. The last email that I received from her was in April.