Respected Contributor

Do Any Streaming Services Include The People’s Court?

Hulu, Sling, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do Any Streaming Services Include The People’s Court?

The People's Court is a syndicated show seen over a local broadcast station in local regions.  You don't need cable service to watch it.  As for being available via streaming it would be if the local station in your community is available as a streaming channel through your device (such as Roku) and the include live on air broadcast as part of their streaming feed.  I always watch prigrams on my local ABC, NBC, FOX, Disney, TNT, TBS, USA, AMC and more theough Roku because I get an HD feed and I don't have to pay extra to Comcast for an HD package.  CBS is the only broadcast (non premium cable  network I can think of which charges folks for streaming service.  

If I have misunderstood and you don't subscribe to cable at all you would have to order the network it is aired on in your local area through Hulu, Sling, YouTube TV, etc. and then you would have access to the "on air now" feature many networks offer through their streaming service that I referred to in the first paragraph. 

Super Contributor

Re: Do Any Streaming Services Include The People’s Court?

@ Montana go to the peoplescourt website and check the when it is on page. Syndicated shows always list the stations and times they are on in certain states/cities. Then you can check if a streaming service carries that channel.