Respected Contributor

I know they went out of business a long time ago. My son and I both have ours and a Windows 10 on our computers. They are no longer coming up on Windows 10 systems we have. Does anyone know how to get the information on the Clickfree off and put on a CD? 

I don’t have much I really need on mine but my son does for projects he is working on. Luckily he usually also emailed them to himself and saved most of them. 

I always loved my Clickfree and have not gotten a back-up that was easy to use. I didn’t like the Seagate or Toshiba one I got. I need to be able to do a 1-2-3 step and done when finding anything. PC mover would have great for my son but his computer just went dead and more to fix than buy a new one.

Any suggestions?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Click free back-up

[ Edited ]

You may want to look at an online backup service.

I use Carbonite, Google Drive, and Google Photos. Amazon allows prime members unlimited storage of photos.

Microsoft office 365 includes 1TB storage for a year with this product.  Microsoft may have a free storage with a mail service.

You should be able to find two free services to save your data. Your son should pay for off-site storage. 

Some products are easy to use like 1-2-3.

Respected Contributor

@Nuttmeg  Thanks I will pass this on to my son. I usually put anything important on an USB drive or print it out. That way I know it is safe.