Occasional Contributor

Changed my mind...QVC DISAPPOINTS

Since Monday, I've had fun getting the run-around from qvc and their third party shipping company. I'm so disappointed in the way qvc customer service handles customers. They were nice and sweet at first, but that can change I guess. For such a large order, you would think that they would be a little more attentive...the last woman I spoke to now has told I could be waiting another 2 weeks...if that happens, I'm never shopping through this site again...and every good thing I've ever said about qvc shall be retracted, and exchanged with negativity. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Changed my mind...QVC DISAPPOINTS

Since you gave us no clue as to what the problem is, we really can't commiserate with you.  If it's something that could actually be fixed, you might post it under Customer Care and ask for help from the moderators.  

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

I'm sorry for not explaining myself...I was just expecting exceptional service the second time around, and that is not what I got. Free shipping through a third party means that the delivery is going to take some time. I've been told different information from different people, and it has led me to believe that that the customer service that qvc provides is a little lackluster at best. When you're placing your order, they are your best friend, but if you call back with any questions/frustration, then the "here to help" facade wears off, quite quickly. 

Honored Contributor

RJ44,

Image result for welcome to the group images

Honored Contributor

If I'm remembering correctly you posted in Customer Care a few days ago about this.  Did you order a TV set that finally showed it had been shipped?  Then you had to wait for a delivery date?  I think you've learned that you should never order electronics like this from QVC.  They always are shipped from the vendor and take longer to be delivered.  You can usually get better deals by purchasing items like this from other places.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Occasional Contributor

I learned my lesson. Unless fed ex/ups is taking care of shipping the item, it is not going to arrive very quickly...I paid for shipping on all other items, and they came within the week, and now, since I got free shipping on this purchase, I'm getting the run-around and I'm forced to wait. I wish I could've just paid for fed ex to deliver. I'd already be smiling. With the third-party shipping company that qvc uses, I'll be stuck here waiting until next month : (

Esteemed Contributor

RJ44 wrote:

Since Monday, I've had fun getting the run-around from qvc and their third party shipping company. I'm so disappointed in the way qvc customer service handles customers. They were nice and sweet at first, but that can change I guess. For such a large order, you would think that they would be a little more attentive...the last woman I spoke to now has told I could be waiting another 2 weeks...if that happens, I'm never shopping through this site again...and every good thing I've ever said about qvc shall be retracted, and exchanged with negativity. 

Is this thread supposed to be some sort of guessing game?

I see the original post, which tells us nothing.

I see others have started guessing,

"Are you the one who...?"

"Is this about...?"

Is it Colonel Mustard in the library with a candlestick?

Ok, I'll play.

Is it bigger than a breadbox?

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

RJ44 wrote:

Is this thread supposed to be some sort of guessing game?

I see the original post, which tells us nothing.

I see others have started guessing,

"Are you the one who...?"

"Is this about...?"

Is it Colonel Mustard in the library with a candlestick?

Ok, I'll play.

Is it bigger than a breadbox?

Thanks for the good laugh, @x Hedge. I'm still stuck on "third-party shipper." I wonder whether it's a reference to shipments arranged by drop-shipper and not by QVC. OTOH, it could be the new Bat Boy Drone Company that's trying to give FedEx and DHL a run for their money.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered a television through qvc, and have been suffering the consequences. I've been getting different dates from different people, every time I try to address the situation with either qvc or their third party shipping company. I talked to a man on Monday, who told me that it was in a major city that is about an hour away from me. then I spoke with someone last night, who told me the package is in transit, and I'll get a phone call by Thursday...the waiting game is so much fun 🤡 Then, when I called qvc today, I got attitude from the woman I spoke to, and she said I might not hear anything for another 2 weeks from today. Grrr 🐻

QVC Customer Care