Respected Contributor

Century Link Email sign-in looping

Is anyone else having trouble signing into their Century Link  Email account?  For me, clicking onto their provided link to "Email Login / Signup" just opens another tab for the original page. 

The odd thing is that I'm only having this problem on my PC.  The shortcut icon on my Fire tablet works fine.  

So far I have tried:

1. Chat   Totally Useless  Woman Frustrated
  2. Scanning for cookies   Nothing found
  3. Restarting   Didn't help

If you've had this problem and solved it, I certainly would appreciate your advice.  I have a set of important photos to view and select from and would much rather do it on the larger screen.   Thank you! 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

Re: Century Link Email sign-in looping

Have you called your provider?   There should be a phone number on your monthly bill.    That's what I have done in the past when I've had a challenge.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

Try a different browser.
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi  and @Caffeina  Thank you both for your suggestions, which I have since tried.  The phone call was unhelpful, as they were more interested in denying a problem in the system.  Using another browser resulted in the same repeated tabs.

did find a back-door entry that worked.  So, once in, I copied that URL and used it to create a new shortcut for myself.  I'm hoping that tides me over until they decide to fix their sign-in link.  

Thank you again!  

Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG     Glad to hear you found a SOLUTION!!!!     

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi   After I gave it some thought, I realized the tablet shortcut is working because it by-passes the sign-in page, and takes me straight to the InBox.  That's what gave me the idea to find a back-way in and use the URL for making another shortcut.