New Contributor

Do not order this package from QVC. I ordered on 7/4 indicating it was "in stock". Here we are at 7/9 and has not shipped.

Just ordered the same package from Amazon for less money and guaranteed delivery on 7/11.

Honored Contributor

Tired of hearing about Amazon but congratulations

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

Tired of hearing about Amazon but congratulations

People love Amazon for a reason.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Joe55  Post your problem under "Customer care" and ask the moderators to check on the status of your order.  I'm betting it's one of those things shipped by the vendor... Most electronics are. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

People are "tired" of hearing about Amazon for a reason. They are good at customer service and delivery. QVC should attend their class on that topic!

Honored Contributor

@Joe55 wrote:

People are "tired" of hearing about Amazon for a reason. They are good at customer service and delivery. QVC should attend their class on that topic!

QVC (or any other retailer of any kind) will never have the stocking capabilities or number and size of warehouses that Amazon does. The majority of Amazon's products ship from Amazon's warehouses and they have total control.

Much of the mdse QVC presents ships from the vendor and QVC has no control over when it ships or even IF it ships - and QVC has never shown any desire to do something about this or improve communication with the vendor in any way.

Buying from QVC is what it is. I would never buy electronics from QVC.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all