Honored Contributor

I have a Chromebook and haven't had any trouble reading my emails. All of a sudden today I can't read them, I am getting a page that says Blerk Error 1. Is something up with AOL? Can anyone advise me as to what I can do?

Contributor

Re: Can't Access My Mail At AOL

It is down for many of us.  It's an AOL issue.  You can check their Twitter page:  AOL support help - no spaces.

Honored Contributor

@beherenow123 wrote:

It is down for many of us.  It's an AOL issue.  You can check their Twitter page:  AOL support help - no spaces.

@beherenow123 , thanks, that's good to know. I have been making myself crazy thinking I did something wrong and am trying to fix it. I can access my mail on another device I have.

Respected Contributor

It is an AOL outage, not a problem with your chrombook. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2- I just got back into AOL about 15 minutes ago.

I was annoyed because it gave all these instructions for what to do; I followed them, including shutting down my PC.  Still no dice.

Finally, clicked on the link that said if those steps didn't work "Click here" only to see a banner appear saying they were having issues!!!  Why didn't they just say that to begin with and save all the aggro?  Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

I noticed it had come back up in my area (metro -DC area) when I checked around 7PM.

Respected Contributor

They keep asking me to enter my password for my email. It’s a pain 

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Jordan2- I just got back into AOL about 15 minutes ago.

I was annoyed because it gave all these instructions for what to do; I followed them, including shutting down my PC.  Still no dice.

Finally, clicked on the link that said if those steps didn't work "Click here" only to see a banner appear saying they were having issues!!!  Why didn't they just say that to begin with and save all the aggro?  Smiley Mad

@Venezia , I did all that too! I haven't gone on my computer yet so I don't know if it's working. I was able to read my emails on my iPad. It would have been nice to know the trouble was with AOL, I was twisting myself into a pretzel trying to figure out the problem!

Honored Contributor

I have a Chromebook, too, and I was experiencing some intermittent connection problems while using it the day before yesterday.  I think the Chrome browser was having some issues going on about that time. It's fine now.

Honored Contributor

I'm on my chromebook and was able to check on my emails.