Honored Contributor

Does anyone have them? I want to get something easy to set up and use.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Frequent Contributor

Re: Blink WiFi Security Cameras

@Greeneyedlady21

I do and I really like them but if you are looking for something to use indoors, I would suggest the WYZE cameras as they are a fraction of the price! I have these too and love them even more!

Respected Contributor

I have them. I bought the last TSV witht he 3 cameras (1 outside, 1 living room, 1 bedroom). I have a puppy that I like to keep an eye on. When I am at work I find myself watching him on the cameras and it brings smiles to my face. The picture quality is very clear. My inside cameras I have powered with a USB cord so they don't use batteries. For my needs they are great. I didn't really get them for theft protection, I want to keep an eye on my puppy and to be notified when packages arrive. Then I call my neighbor and she will get them for me if I want her to. The set up is very easy. 3 steps and you are done.

Frequent Contributor

@DJs mom

I did too, I actually purchased 2 sets of those Blink XT cameras..

Image result for thumbs up

Occasional Contributor

I love them. I bought it  last year. I like to keep an eye on my dog,I see when she moves from room to room.  I know I have a message when I hear the beep  of  phone,

I only have 3 cameras,  I was thinking of buying 1 more camera.

Very easy to set it up..

Valerye

Respected Contributor

There is NO way I can 'attach' it up high, outside, by myself....I'd have to hire my guy for $140 first hour then $80 hr. after that.....Many of us live alone. You seem to forget that with all these things...plus I have no smart phone.....

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@cbrite wrote:

There is NO way I can 'attach' it up high, outside, by myself....I'd have to hire my guy for $140 first hour then $80 hr. after that.....Many of us live alone. You seem to forget that with all these things...plus I have no smart phone.....

What????  LOL.  Trying to figure out why you posted, but whatever the reason, PLEASE do not buy this product.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Be sure to check your orders.  My husband ordered these, plus one extra camera, on this account last night and this morning I get FOUR emails.

The orders went through around 9:30 (we are on Pacific Time) and then, a little after 11pm, both orders were duplicated.

I made the stupid mistake of trying to cancel one of them and it went to 'attempting to cancel' so I called Customer Service.  She tried to fix it but that one couldn't be fixed because these items are drop-shipped so now we might end up getting two of the sets instead of one, along with the one extra (she was able to cancel one of those) camera that he ordered.

I have no idea how this happened, nor did the nice lady I spoke with on the phone.  

The weird thing is that  he never orders anything on this account (I have my own buying account), since I opened the account for him many years ago because he wanted me to order him a Suze Orman set for taxes or something.     When I saw all those emails I about had a heart attack.   I thought somebody must have hacked the account.  Whew!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MomCat wrote:

@cbrite wrote:

What????  LOL.  Trying to figure out why you posted, but whatever the reason, PLEASE do not buy this product.

@MomCat Because many here say how e z it is to set up..... not for me....lol....NO, I would never buy it... Why did you post a reply to me, LOL..... or post at all on this topic?....OH, you did not discuss the product, my bad.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Highlighted
Contributor

I bought a couple of the Blink XT's but promptly returned them. It would only catch the last 5 seconds of movement, sometimes nothing at all. They are junk compared to the Canary cameras.