Respected Contributor

I didn't think I would be interested in it and I watched some video of it and now I really want it!!! Looks so cool!

Esteemed Contributor

It is cool and expensive. It will probably sell well.

Respected Contributor

I watched Steve Wozniak on a show and he said he's been waiting since he was a kid for a watch like this. I won't get one but who knows maybe someday I will.

Esteemed Contributor

Love gadgets but all my devices are Android. I don't know if this works better if I had other Apple devices. If it can stand alone I might be interested. More than likely I will wait for Samsung to do something similar.

Looks like we will have to redefine driving and cell phone usage. Distracted drivers will be everywhere.

Honored Contributor
On 3/12/2015 bonnielu said:

Love gadgets but all my devices are Android. I don't know if this works better if I had other Apple devices. If it can stand alone I might be interested. More than likely I will wait for Samsung to do something similar.

Looks like we will have to redefine driving and cell phone usage. Distracted drivers will be everywhere.

I think there is a Samsung watch

Respected Contributor

Yes, Samsung's smartwatch has been out for more than a year with great reviews. Check Amazon, for example.

Honored Contributor
On 3/12/2015 bonnielu said:

It isn't a stand alone product. You have to have an iphone that can run ios8 ( which means an iphone 5 or 6). It relies on iphone to do the heavy lifting on the apps.

It looks great. There are so many different bands and cases it's hard to choose. I really like the milanese loop band.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor
I planned on buying one this year, but the company I work for has been sold and there will be staffing shakeups. I can't spend that kind of money this year. More worried about the potential job loss, but still bummed about the watch.
Super Contributor
It seems pretty cool, and I like the look and style. Depending on the band, you can dress it up or down. Doesn't look like some geek gadget on your wrist. That said, I won't be getting this. My phone is near me, if not in my pocket, at all times. With my old eyes, I can barely see the screen on the cell phone to read various messages, etc. the watch screen is even smaller than that, so I can't see myself using it for anything that would simplify my life. If the watch were any bigger it would be really ugly. So I will stick with my iPhone for now. The phone offers me everything I need.
Super Contributor
On 3/12/2015 ChynnaBlue said: I planned on buying one this year, but the company I work for has been sold and there will be staffing shakeups. I can't spend that kind of money this year. More worried about the potential job loss, but still bummed about the watch.
Sorry to hear about the potential of your future employment. I know how scarey that feels. Been through it with my own company. One time I survived the cuts, while others around me were cut. Another time I wasn't as fortunate. But what I learned is that in the end it all works out. Crazy to think about how much stress I put on myself worrying about possible cut, then when I did get cut, I worried about future employment. The time I did get cut, I eventually found a much better position, with better pay, that I wouldmt have even put effort into searching for if I had not been cut. For me, when I look back, what I thought to be a hardship turned out to be a blessing. Hope all,works out for you, whatever the outcome.