Valued Contributor

Here's a question. Why is the Series 4 Apple Watch Cellular $739.96. Okay it includes a spare band and a charging stand. The Apple store sells the same thing for $499 and so does Verizon. I do not understand why there would be such a vast difference in price.

Occasional Contributor

That's true for all Apple products on QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle , are they both cellular?

I have 4 and love it.  LM

Respected Contributor

Re: Apple Watch Pricing

[ Edited ]

@BriggsiePeawiggle You don't understand?  Really?  Ok. Here goes, and it's real simple.  Because they can.  Because they do.  And because they throw in a lot of stuff most people don't need.  And because people continue to buy at the prices they charge.

Esteemed Contributor

E-Z Pay

Esteemed Contributor

Because QVC thinks people are stupid and they throw stuff in you don’t need. The watch comes with the necessary cable to charge it and you can buy tons of cool bands at Amazon for around $10 that are just as good as the ones Apple sells. I have it and bought 4 bands for under $50 and you wouldn’t know the difference.

Respected Contributor

@Meowingkitty People show QVC that they ARE stupid by falling for the sales tactics and pitches.  I guess QVC has it's audience pegged.

Valued Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@BriggsiePeawiggle , are they both cellular?

I have 4 and love it.  LM

Yes.

Valued Contributor

@Cats3000 wrote:

@BriggsiePeawiggle You don't understand?  Really?  Ok. Here goes, and it's real simple.  Because they can.  Because they do.  And because they throw in a lot of stuff most people don't need.  And because people continue to buy at the prices they charge.

I get that. I guess I was just dumbfounded that someone would spend that much on something they could get -- exactly the same -- for several hundred dollars cheaper.

Valued Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

Because QVC thinks people are stupid and they throw stuff in you don’t need. The watch comes with the necessary cable to charge it and you can buy tons of cool bands at Amazon for around $10 that are just as good as the ones Apple sells. I have it and bought 4 bands for under $50 and you wouldn’t know the difference.

Right? The  Apple Watch Series 4 cellular that I bought came with the charger too. And yes, I also bought several bands from Amazon for under $50 total -- cute ones......It just seems so odd that people would fall for that price.