Honored Contributor

Re: Apple Music

[ Edited ]

@Lilysmom wrote:

@Nuttmeg@jaxs mom, one of the issues for my brother mid data usage on his phone.  His camp has no wifi so he is looking for something that won't eat data.

I don't know if it is possible to download Apple Music and then listen offline.  If you can't do that, he is better off buying his music.  I realize once you cancel Apple Music you lose access.

I am going to find some time to try Spotify more over the holidays.

Can you listen to Sirius offline?

I am sorry the previous links got nixed by the mod.  Looked like there was good info there but it got zapped before I could get to all of it.  LM

@Lilysmom Yes, you can download Apple Music that you've added to your library ( songs albums whatever) so your device, computer, phone or even apple watch and tablet. That's what I do, I like that I can make a playlist and it automatically shows up on my other devices. But I'm on a mac also. I listen to my playlists in the car through my phone and the car stereo. I have 50 gigs of music on my iphone. 

Sirius XM is satellite radio. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

i like it alot. you can download  any song  ,  they remove it off your account if you stp the service but not right away they give you time to resubscribe.  

Respected Contributor

you can listen to any songs/ music you want and create radio stations based on a song you like, you can download unlimited music. its the best service i tried so far

Esteemed Contributor

@kcladyz, thanks for the feedback.  It sounds like a good service!  LM