Occasional Contributor
Does QVC offer Mac computers with 27 inch screens. If so, which is most recent?
Respected Contributor

You can do a product search on Apple Computers and that will take you to the page showing what they sell. That said, I would only buy an Apple product (Mac computer, iPad, iPod or other hardware) from the Apple Store on-line, an Apple Retail Store or an Authorized Apple Reseller. And, as I have in the past, I would only buy Apple Care as my extended service plan. I would not rely on 3rd party servicing companies because I want service and tech support from Apple.

I have an iMac with a 27" screen and love it. It gives me so much space to do the work I have to do. I bought it from the Apple Store on-line and had it delivered to my home; there were no delivery problems. I took it to an Apple Store and had everything that was on my old Apple laptop brought over to the new iMac with no difficulties whatsoever.

As far as I know, none of the home shopping channels are Authorized Apple Resellers.

Occasional Contributor
Thank you so much , Cats3000. Very informative information! I appreciate your reply! Charleydog
Trusted Contributor

I have an older iMac, three Macbook Pros, an iPad and several iPods. I agree with Cats, go to Apple to purchase your Mac. To save a few bucks, buy refurbished. I've bought several items from Apple refurbished. They are gone over completely and put in a new case, you get the same warranty as you do with a new one. After having both new and refurbs, I would always choose a refurb. It saves you some money to put towards AppleCare. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

I would only buy a Imac from Apple or Amazon, no body else

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor
I agree with others, buy only from Apple. So easy to do online, or you can also call and talk to a very informative representative who will help you select what is right for your needs. Also you can walk into an Apple Store at the mall and purchase there, if you have one close to you. The prices here are jacked up, much cheaper directly from Apple. If it was easy pay that was leading you towards purchasing here, Apple does offer credit directly from them. It is interest free for 6, 12, 18 months. You'll have to make some monthly payment, but as long as you pay it off by the time the payment period is up you won't be charged any interest. If you don't pay it off, you can continue to make monthly payments, but they will add a charge for all of the interest that would have been charged had you paid it off. I also agree with another poster who recommended the refurb Mac computers. Go to Apple website, and click on refurb to see a list of all of the items available. Things listed go fast, so don't take too much time thinking about it if you see something. You get all warrantee as if it were new, same return policy, and same Apple Care - 90 days phone support, 1 year hardware. You can, and I suggest you do, buy an extended Apple Care that would extended both phone and hardware support to 3 years.
Respected Contributor
On 10/5/2014 CHARLEYDOG said: Thank you so much , Cats3000. Very informative information! I appreciate your reply! Charleydog

You're most welcome. Between my post and the others, you've got a bucket-full of information. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Occasional Contributor
Call Apple and they will guide you with selection. Tell them if you will be using large programs like full Photoshop, and if you will be storing large music or video files. Also look into discounts for students and teachers. Apple tech support is great, so I would strongly suggest AppleCare as well. Look for new models that may be announced this month.
Respected Contributor
On 10/6/2014 herbsmom said: Call Apple and they will guide you with selection. Tell them if you will be using large programs like full Photoshop, and if you will be storing large music or video files. Also look into discounts for students and teachers. Apple tech support is great, so I would strongly suggest AppleCare as well. Look for new models that may be announced this month.

You'll find there aren't many choices when ordering a Apple computer. It's not like customizing a Windows computer where you can select almost every piece of hardware.

Respected Contributor
On 10/7/2014 glb613 said:
On 10/6/2014 herbsmom said: Call Apple and they will guide you with selection. Tell them if you will be using large programs like full Photoshop, and if you will be storing large music or video files. Also look into discounts for students and teachers. Apple tech support is great, so I would strongly suggest AppleCare as well. Look for new models that may be announced this month.

You'll find there aren't many choices when ordering a Apple computer. It's not like customizing a Windows computer where you can select almost every piece of hardware.

You can add RAM. On some you can have a larger HDD. There are other options as well. You can customize if you order from the Apple Store On-Line.