Regular Contributor

Did anybody receive there tablet yet?Just wondering how you like it.

Honored Contributor

I bought one from Amazon on Black Friday and I love it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I already have one, but am handing it down to a family member.  I bought the TSV, but haven't had a chance to set it up.  I'm looking forward to the improvements.  Love the current one.

Respected Contributor

Re: Amazon fire 10

[ Edited ]

I loved mine, but I got a lemon. The first couple days the light flickered. Then it worked perfect. It froze up today. Resetting it does not help. I tried many times. Its going back tomorrow for a new one.  I will get a replacement only if the guarantee a new one. I will not accept a refurbished one.  I have only had it for 2 weeks.

New Contributor

Yes.... Love it !!!

Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Mine came today and so far, I like it. The speed and screen resolution is nicer than my old iPad 3.  I'm not sure how much I will use it but, I am a Prime member so I know I will watch some shows.  It will take some getting use to with the swiping up, down, side to side but, I know I'll manage.  If I have any questions, I know who I can ask.  

Esteemed Contributor

I got the tablet last week. I set it up Monday. It is not bad. I am going to sideload some Google pay store apps.

Honored Contributor

@glb613 wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

Mine came today and so far, I like it. The speed and screen resolution is nicer than my old iPad 3.  I'm not sure how much I will use it but, I am a Prime member so I know I will watch some shows.  It will take some getting use to with the swiping up, down, side to side but, I know I'll manage.  If I have any questions, I know who I can ask.  

Fire away with any questions you have. They're a pretty easy tablet to use though.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!

I already have the 7" which is only a year old so I didn't really need this but the main reason I purchased this product was the fact that it was supposed to come with 3 audiobooks.  It does not.  You can get 3 months free of an Audible subscription which is ONLY AVAILABLE to NEW CUSTOMERS.  I rewatched the video & they NEVER said that.  I've contacted QVC customers service both by email and by phone and I am highly disappointed with the response.

Received my tablet and love it never received the caseable case that was offered with it, ith the free coupon. Have tried to contact caseable and QVC and no one has answered. VERY DISAPOINTED !