Occasional Visitor

did not get voucher for caseable cover for amazon fire 10 from qvc

please tell me how you ordered yours. I can not get mine to take the code

can you tell me how to order free case

Respected Contributor

@trollks wrote:

can you tell me how to order free case

You get the number for the free case when it is delivered and use it to order a free case from Caseable.  All I did was pick out the case I wanted, clicked on purchase and when the buy screen appeared, I entered the code I got and it was free. 

Respected Contributor

My mom and I ordered the 2 Kindle fire HD's for $100 and split the price.  I'm more computer savvy than my mom, so I ordered the cases for our Kindles.  Each one a different style.  I had no trouble ordering and they came in a timely manner.  However her case turns her Kindle Fire on and off with the magnets and mine does not.

I emailed Caseables and  they never replied.  I emailed them again threatening to leave bad reviews all over the place if they didn't reply.  They did reply to that email.    They asked me to send pictures of my case.  I did that about a week ago and I haven't heard from them yet.

I think they are shady when they don't even have a phone number to call.

Also their return policy is that if you get a defective one, you can send it back but they won't pay for the return shipping.  How unfair is that?

Frequent Contributor

The Caseable website shows and Amazon Fire 10" 2017. Will this fit the 2018? I assume it will but you know what happens when you assume.

Thanks for your help..

Trusted Contributor

@patbz wrote:

So many people have complained about caseable.  Why not go to Amazon and select an off brand case for about $15?

yes i got an amazon fire, not from here, but i went to amazon and got a case fits perfectly.. love it!

Respected Contributor

@mima wrote:

My mom and I ordered the 2 Kindle fire HD's for $100 and split the price.  I'm more computer savvy than my mom, so I ordered the cases for our Kindles.  Each one a different style.  I had no trouble ordering and they came in a timely manner.  However her case turns her Kindle Fire on and off with the magnets and mine does not.

I emailed Caseables and  they never replied.  I emailed them again threatening to leave bad reviews all over the place if they didn't reply.  They did reply to that email.    They asked me to send pictures of my case.  I did that about a week ago and I haven't heard from them yet.

I think they are shady when they don't even have a phone number to call.

Also their return policy is that if you get a defective one, you can send it back but they won't pay for the return shipping.  How unfair is that?

Update:  I finally got a coupon code to order another case (free) from Caseables after weeks and two complaining emails with threats to give them bad reviews.  I don't have to pay to return my defective one although it is stated in their return policy that you have to.  So far, I'm back good with them.  We'll see.............

Esteemed Contributor

There is another thread about this as well. I feel sorry for the folks who ordered these cases thinking that caseables people would honor this request. I think QVC dropped the ball with this one, I saw this being offered from QVC they should honor this.