Respected Contributor

I didn't want to hijack the other thread with my questions/issues.

I've spent a couple of hours reading about AirPods.

I watch most of my TV on my macbook and watch video clips from CNN for example, on my iPhone.   The ear buds are individual to each so I'm always switching them out , untangling the wires etc.   I don't listen to music so the highest sound quality isn't important.

I'm thinking about the AirPods because then I'll only have one set of 'ears'.   I understand that they connect wirelessly and almost immediately to wifi.  That is appealing.   

Is there anything I need to know or watch out for in purchasing them for my uses?

I was worried about battery life but I read that it's much longer with the new ones. TIA

Trusted Contributor

I absolutely love mine. They are so easy to use. They connect almost before you need them. Smiley Happy The battery life is great. They charge in the case and the case holds power for a long time. I've never really noticed how long, but it seems like it goes a long way before I need to charge. I know they are expensive, but I would recommend.

Respected Contributor

@Renata22 

Thank you.   Which ones do you have?   

Trusted Contributor

@Renata22  Yes, would you please tell us which one you purchased? Thank you.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

@Bridgegal 

I know  nothing about these things ,but everytime I want them I ask my son that ALWAYS tells me You need to have ,"Bluetooth" to use them..........

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma 

Correct.

Trusted Contributor

@Bridgegal 

@Mimi 1883 

So sorry, I didn't come back to check on the comments. Didn't know anyone asked questions. I have the Apple airpods.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: AirPods Help

[ Edited ]

@Bridgegal 

Apple has new AirPods coming to market soon. 

Trusted Contributor

@Bridgegal 

I love mine too.  I have the regular AirPods, latest generation.  They fit my ears but the Pro's do not.  I highly recommend them.   It's so nice not to be fiddling with wires all the time.

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Bridgegal 

I know  nothing about these things ,but everytime I want them I ask my son that ALWAYS tells me You need to have ,"Bluetooth" to use them..........

Most devices today have built in Bluetooth.  What are you trying to connect?