Contributor

Hi Roxie,

I have 3 Small Lexington shoppers - none of which I got on QVC and they all have the nylon zippers on the inside.  I did check 2 other Dooney's I purchased on QVC - the Pebble Leather Brenna and the Pebble leather Zip Zip - and they both have nylon zippers on the inside.  

Hope this helps.

Contributor

Thanks for the update.  I just wanted to be sure if i got the small Lex from Amazon that it was real. Just looked odd that it was nylon so i had to ask since 119.00 is still a better price than QVC right now.

I have the hardest time trying to decide what color.  I dont have a lot of purses, i have 2 black one is my special all around that i love so much from QVC and then a coach in a nice blue. then a bronzeish brown coach.

I love the size of this and have put it in the cart so many times and then removed it but I am a small person and so many of DB are way to large for me. I dont like any that have the bottom DIM over 5. Got several and sent back because they just stick out to far for me.

I know now i can order one of these and maybe to be safe i will get the grey. Amazon doesnt have the Elephant color or osyster and i dont think i want to step out of my box on color that I might now wear that often.

Glad you saw my question, appreciate your help

Esteemed Contributor

Congrats on such a great price. Pretty sure you'll find this bag to be a great purchase. And to think we hear Shawn always say, "No one puts Dooney's on sale." She's so full of it. Woman LOL

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

I just ordered the Celadon "As Is" from QVC!  Keeping my fingers crossed that it is pristine.  I already own the small Lexington in Black, Oyster, and Olive and just love it since I can slip my keys in the front and back slip outside pockets! I also love the slim profile as it does not bulge out and hit people as I walk through stores, etc.

I think it would be lovely in the Florentine leather too!