Trusted Contributor

I'm a small bag kind of girl and I've been coveting the small Lexington shopper for a bit and have been watching the sales for it. I've seen a few good sales ranging from $99 to $149 but not in a color I REALLY want. Just ordered my first choice of lavender for $99 from I Love Dooney website!  No tax and no shipping. Merry Christmas to me!

Trusted Contributor

@Jeannie29 congratulations on your new bag! That's a great price for this bag and a very pretty color! I had ordered this before on QVC but returned because it was just a bit small for me. Since you like small bags I think you will love it! Enjoy in good health!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks!  I cannot wait to receive it. I've seen in person so I know the size is right for me. And I love that color!

Esteemed Contributor

Just ordered one in Celadon from the Macy's website for $110, no shipping charge.  

They have a few colors at that price, including red, plum, and a few others.  Not all colors on sale, but I wanted a small bag in the Celadon color.

Super Contributor

I have this bag in the Lavender and really like it! Dooney's Lavender is such a pretty shade! I even bought the matching wallet and coin purse earlier in the year.

I got the Kendall drawstring that was the OTO last week in Celadon. Such a beauty! That's my Christmas to me from Santa.

Trusted Contributor

Plum was my second choice, but that was $149. Made the decision easy!

Trusted Contributor

So I've been carrying her for about a week and am in love!  Just the right size for me, and I love the color!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jeannie29 Merry Christmas to you!  You are going to love this bag, it's my favorite D & B.  You can find everything in it without having to tear the bag apart.  It's lighter, orderly and very nice.  One night we were sitting at a bar waiting for our table and a much younger man came up to us and complimented me on my bag.  Men usually don't do that when your DH is present but I guess that young man really liked my bag. Lol

Trusted Contributor

Wow! @ANewHue For a YOUNG MAN to notice anything is quite a compliment!  I know when I've been out, I'm not sure if people are noticing my bag, or I'm beaming my happiness at it, that they are noticing ME!

Contributor

Can anyone tell me if this bag has a nylong zipper on the inside.  I am surprized Dooney would use a plastic/nylon zipper on the inside of the bag. I just can tell on the QVC web site, it looks like it has on the Amazon web site and i get so nervous on are they real Dooney's 

Has anyone else purchased from Amazon ( i think it is I love my dooney) is the shipper?

I saw today its 164.00 but on Amazon it is 119.00