Happy to see  this !!!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Yay! 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Very Happy
Respected Contributor

Went to the Dooney factory store and finally got the bitsy bag I've been crushing on since it was first introduced last summer. Got it in Mint and it's even prettier in person. I can fit my full size wallet in there with room to spare. Great deal at 40% off. Happy birthday to me! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
TM: congratulations on your new handbag. Hope you enjoy the Bitsy bag. Mint is such a pretty color.
Respected Contributor

Thank you, lavenderjunkie! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

Went to the Dooney factory store and finally got the bitsy bag I've been crushing on since it was first introduced last summer. Got it in Mint and it's even prettier in person. I can fit my full size wallet in there with room to spare. Great deal at 40% off. Happy birthday to me! Smiley Happy

Don't you just love the Bitsy bag? I have it in black, jeans & amber, all 'as is' in perfect condition with plastic still on the handles!

Congrats on your new bag at a great price and happy birthday!!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Thanks, IG! Yes, I'm really enjoying my bitsy bag, even though I've only just taken it grocery shopping so far. Smiley Happy I got it at 40% off at the Dooney outlet so I was happy, not only because of the discount but also because I was able to compare colors in person, where they don't always read accurately on a computer or T.V. I was going to decide between the Mint and Spearmint but it only took me a second to make up my mind, once I saw them side by side. Even my DH liked the Mint! Lol. I have a Dooney wristlet but this is my first handbag! I'm blown away by the quality and that wonderful leather SMELL! Smiley Happy I'm sure this won't be my last Dooney! Thanks again for the birthday wishes! Smiley Happy