Honored Contributor

QVC Customer Appreciation sale at Q outlets

[ Edited ]

There are specials all month (July) at the Q outlets, including 'extra special savings' on Dooneys:

$89.99 only July 9-12 and July 23-26

BTW, you can phone in an order at the outlets and they'll ship it to you!

Edited to add: Q Outlet Shopper Information line is 866-302-4633.

Smiley others 249.GIF

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Customer Appreciation sale at Q outlets

@KingstonsMom wrote:

There are specials all month (July) at the Q outlets, including 'extra special savings' on Dooneys:

$89.99 only July 9-12 and July 23-26

BTW, you can phone in an order at the outlets and they'll ship it to you!

Edited to add: Q Outlet Shopper Information line is 866-302-4633.

Smiley others 249.GIF
I frequent the Q outlet about once every other month as it's about 2 hours away from where I live.  I never knew you could phone in an order and they'll ship it to you.  Without going to the outlet and perusing the merchandise, how would you know what to ask them to ship to you?                                           

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Frequent Contributor

What!! They'll ship your purchases to you?? Who knew??!! Is their ad online?
~ It's a good day when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys! ~
Honored Contributor

Since they tout the 'as is' section as being like an online outlet, really too bad they don't extend these sales to there...  

As for how you know what to ask for... I guess you have an item or two in mind and ask about availablity...  It does seem sort of a cumbersome way to shop...  There are no Q outlets all that close to me and I'm not willing to drive half the day on the off chance something great will be waiting when I arrive.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Months ago, probably close to a year, I bought the Roma II from an Outlet. And they shipped it to me on the West Coast.

I got the Ostrich, packing was minimal, but, the bag is beautiful, perfect condition! As I recall, shipping included, it was about $60.00- great price!

I would definitely try that shopping experience,,again!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've only purchased Dooneys by phone from the outlets and I just call each one to ask if they have a particular style/color available.

They will inspect the items for you too, if you have an particular concern (i.e. with the florentine leather bags, is the leather all smooth or all pebble (versus a bag that has smooth leather & pebbled leather mixed on one bag.)

In your email preferences, you can check a box to receive the Outlet emails. 

ETA: If you type 'QVC Outlets' in the search bar, it will list the outlet locations, times of operation & phone #'s for the different outlets on the left side of the page.

For July they're also offering 60% off gold & silver jewelry, fashion jewelry watches & footwear, 75% off apparel & handbags (excluding Dooney) and 50% off of everything else in the store, including clearance.

There is a limit of 5 Dooneys per day, here's their 'fine print':

* Sale event good at QVC Outlet stores. No further discounts on items 50% off or greater, including Senior and Military discounts. Clearance, Manager Special Values and Special Priced items are excluded from all sales events. QVC Outlet stores reserve the right to limit quantity for each customer. No price adjustments on prior purchases or gift certificates. Selections may vary by store. Quantities while supplies last. Discount is off the "You Pay" price. Offers valid 7/1/15 – 7/31/15. ©2015 QVC, Inc. QVC, the Q, and the Q-ribbon logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc. This ad may contain errors, omissions or typographical errors or may be out of date. QVC may change, delete, or update any advertising at any time and without prior notice. +Excludes Dooney & Bourke. ++Dooney & Bourke is limited to five per customer per day. Other restrictions may apply.

Easy Returns! Learn about our 30-day Return Policy.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.