Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624.

I always access the click here measurements .  That is how I know that the measurements have changed so much in D&C.  The hip and chest measurements have been creeping up to about 2 inches larger than before.  

Trusted Contributor

I agree you have to use the click here measurements. My hips are 37 inches and some of the size 4 and 6 pants are 36.5 and some are 37.5. Which ever size is 37.5 I will choose so there are both 4 and 6's in Denim & Co. in my closet.

Same with tops you have to know your meaurements and I recommend taking your measurements often. Also, right them down somewhere in case you forget.  

Honored Contributor

@mac116 wrote:

@Kachina624.

I always access the click here measurements .  That is how I know that the measurements have changed so much in D&C.  The hip and chest measurements have been creeping up to about 2 inches larger than before.  

@mac116.  The only place I've noticed a notable increase in size is with the tees which are labelled "oversize".  They run about a size larger than normal.  They first appeared about 5 years ago and they've increased in number every year.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I see many D&C at Goodwill tags still on.

Honored Contributor

Denim & Co. is one of my favorite QVC lines! My employer allows me to work from home, so most days I am wearing Denim & Co.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

@Q Customer Cleo wrote:

I like QVC and D&C because I can get clothes that actually fit me! The  specific garment measurements chart is a huge help for me. I am tall, long-waisted and a size large.  It is almost impossible for me to go into a local store and find clothes that fit and flatter my body.

D&C items don't fall apart after the first washing, like some clothes I have bought from box stores and even more expensive department stores.

D&C clothes are not always the fanciest style, but they are fine for my life. I go to the grocery store, church, restaurants, movies, and visit with friends while wearing D&C and I often get compliments on my clothes. They work for my lifestyle.

I agree with you 100%! As a plus sized woman who likes a bargain, I always find things I like and keep, they last forever. I never see anything decent in my size in stores. I like the D&C has their fashions in all sizes. Even us freaks of nature who are a 1X but petite. Smiley Happy