Contributor

I like QVC and D&C because I can get clothes that actually fit me! The  specific garment measurements chart is a huge help for me. I am tall, long-waisted and a size large.  It is almost impossible for me to go into a local store and find clothes that fit and flatter my body.

D&C items don't fall apart after the first washing, like some clothes I have bought from box stores and even more expensive department stores.

D&C clothes are not always the fanciest style, but they are fine for my life. I go to the grocery store, church, restaurants, movies, and visit with friends while wearing D&C and I often get compliments on my clothes. They work for my lifestyle.

Honored Contributor

You forget to mention that their clothes comes in every color imaginable & then some! :smileyvery-happy:

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I purchased the D & C Beach Pant TSV and I love them. They are so comfortable and nice looking. I got the tall, my inseam is 32 inches and I can never find pants like this that I can actually wear something like a wedge sandals with and look nice. I am very pleased and went back and purchased 2 more pair. 

Trusted Contributor

I couldn't agree more! Denim & Co. is my favorite brand because of the fit, style, quality, and value. (though the Q has been raising prices exponentially recently) 

Denim & Co. is the brand I reach for most in my closet. You can dress it up or down just like they say. I feel that Gary is updating the line beautifully. It is more modern, but classically revelant now. 

I buy some Isaac too, but only a bit. Most of my clothes are D & Co.

Valued Contributor

I like to buy D&C too because I find so many of the clothes I buy in the stores are flimsy. D&C seems to have some weight to them. I have to wear a cami under most of the things I get elsewhere because they are so thin. I don't do a lot of chothes shopping but when I do, I like to see what D&C has to offer before I go for anything else.

My only complaint is that the prices are getting a little up there. There have been several tops I've wanted but passed on because I didn't think they were worth $50 for casual wear. I'm on a tight budget so I have to really love it before I pay that much for a casual top. I'm afraid soon I won't be able to afford their clothes at all.

Honored Contributor

I hadn't bought D&C in a very long time but I bought the beach pants...omg, they fit perfectly!  Length is perfect and so comfy..

I was concerned as a 1x but everything is in proportion (not me but the pants! lol) -- I'm thinking of ordering a 2nd pair.

And, I will be looking at this line again!

Trusted Contributor

I too love D&C clothes, but it seems that lately the sizing has been off.  I always wore an XL in tops, L for bottoms.  I now wear M on the bottom, and the XL tops are 2 inches bigger than before.  L seems too small, XL too big on me.  WAY too many returns, so I've just quit trying for awhile.

Honored Contributor

I like d&c because I know it's going to fit and last a long time.

Honored Contributor

Re: Why I like D&C....

[ Edited ]

@mac116 wrote:

I too love D&C clothes, but it seems that lately the sizing has been off.  I always wore an XL in tops, L for bottoms.  I now wear M on the bottom, and the XL tops are 2 inches bigger than before.  L seems too small, XL too big on me.  WAY too many returns, so I've just quit trying for awhile.

@mac116.  Do you check the actual garment measurements before you pull the trigger to buy?  If you use them, it's almost impossible to order the wrong size.  I check them and never have to send anything back.  You can access them where it says "click here" at the end of the garment description.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I love Denim and Co.  Most of my closet is this line.  Comfortable, with many style options.  I can count on the fit.  I get compliments often and folks are amazed at some of the values I find.  And yes, the color selection is great.

Cogito ergo sum