Respected Contributor

I don’t know if this is the case but I’ve noticed in the past that the Q sometimes advertises something that I’m guessing hasn’t arrived at the Q warehouses. Keep checking the new items for Denim & Co. in the days to come and it might still show up. 

Contributor

A311350 does look l ike it.  But, I like the color in the picture.  I wonder why it was listed as Denim & Company.  So strange. 

Thank you for all your help @Imaoldhippie 

Honored Contributor

@notenoughtime ............I think somone put the wrong picture under the Denim & Co advertizement.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Frequent Contributor

Re: Item Number?

[ Edited ]

Greetings:

This may not be the exact top (the item on the home page seems to have a more relaxed neckline and seems to hang a bit differently on the model), but it's somewhat similar.  D & C Marilyn Swing Hem Sweater in antique rose.  Have a great day!

A342494.pngD & C homepage top.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Type item description in the search box like everyone else would have to do.

@Imaoldhippie.  Good luck finding something so generic with QVC's feeble search function.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@snoopy 

I think that’s it. When I watched the video of the sweater you found, it seems to hang like the picture posted on the front page. 

Contributor

Re: Item Number?

[ Edited ]

@snoopy I think you are right.  It is the right color, D&C,  and the style does seem the same when you watch the video.  Nice detective work!  Thank you for taking the time to respond.