Respected Contributor

Re: $60 For A Pair of Shorts!😳

@rockygems123 wrote:

@sann wrote:

White Mountain shoes at Sam's Club 19.99....they came home with me...

@sann .  Are they the bling sneakers?

@rockygems123    Yes they are ...so cute ...I got the taupe color they also come in black if they are still available next time I'm there they're coming home as well...ha

Respected Contributor

@sann wrote:

@rockygems123 wrote:

@sann wrote:

White Mountain shoes at Sam's Club 19.99....they came home with me...

@sann .  Are they the bling sneakers?

@rockygems123    Yes they are ...so cute ...I got the taupe color they also come in black if they are still available next time I'm there they're coming home as well...ha

@sann .  Oh nice!  I will have to take a look when I go next, they're sold out online.  

Respected Contributor

So glad I own what I already do ....

Contributor

I no longer wear shorts and have switched to crops and capris instead, but would never pay $60 for a pair of shorts unless they magically made me look 20 pounds thinner.  Since that's not realistic for any clothing item, I'd definitely pass on the shorts.  I find clothing prices have sky-rocketed almost everywhere, including QVC, and most of today's "clearance" prices seem like they should be the original prices instead.  Fortunately I have a very large stockpile of clothes (many still with tags) to select from and don't really need to buy anything new (even though I tend to "collect" clothes). It's probably an OCD thing.  Yikes! 

Respected Contributor

Smiley Surprised

Occasional Contributor

No need to charge 60.00 for a pr. Of shorts when D&C has in-house designers and there's no middleman to have to pay.

Esteemed Contributor

Prices are more than I want to pay.  Wondering how many they have in stock when they start and if they sell out.  My guess---- they have only a few to sell and they talk about SELLING OUT since having only a few in the first place.  Just a guess.