Occasional Contributor

The fit of the new "Twill" pants

GARY!  So you told us that you were looking to a new vender to make the Twill pants we have all worn for at least 15 yrs.  I have many pairs in all colors. I take very good care of them. I wear size XL and 1X.  When you intoduced the "new" Soft twill I was so happy. I looked at all the size charts and decided to order  6 pairs of 1X. When I received them THE DIDNT FIT!!!  They are too small!!  I am very upset because I paid shipping for 6 pairs and now I have to pay for 6 pairs to be returned!! What is going on??  

Honored Contributor

Re: The fit of the new "Twill" pants

@1Sweetpea    You don't give an item number so we don't know what you ordered.  However, I don't believe the replacement for the original waist, two pocket pants have arrived yet.  What you got would have been a different fit. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment

I sent mine back also on these pants. I also ordered my usual size and I couldn't even get them up over my hips. They were item number A575306. I had ordered 2 pair. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

Gary said those pants would be available in May.  

Trusted Contributor

Probably will be twice the price!!

Occasional Contributor

So sorry this is my first time doing this The numer is A575306  The are calling it the "SKIMMER"

Occasional Contributor

Thank you

Frequent Contributor

Yes--the new original waist side pocket pants have arrived. They were featured last weekend with Gary & Jen Coffey.  They sold about 3/4 of what they got in so look up the item & buy what you can now before they're all gone.

Frequent Contributor

item number is A6008570.   hurry!