Respected Contributor

@Hoping for the best   Lug has always had slow shipping but according to those that still order their products it has been excruciatingly slow as of late.  Supposedly ordering from their website isn't any faster either.

My recent QVC purchases have been arriving much quicker than in the last 6 months or year, looks like the warehouse fire issues may have been sorted.

Esteemed Contributor

I am also waiting on a Lug bag. Had I know it was this bad I wouldn't have ordered it.

Valued Contributor

It appears Lug is notorious for poor shipping practices, just read reviews on their site. Since their founder Amy is such a self proclaimed Disney fan, perhaps she could learn some customer service skills from them to implement in her company.

New Contributor

Re: where's my stuff?

[ Edited ]

Yes I was forced to cancel one Lug item because it was a gift and never sent!  To late for that gift.  Now I am still waiting since Jan for the third Lug item .  Not sure what the problem is but I received an email on Feb 14th that said "Great news —your package is on its way! You can always visit order status for more info. ", Now nearly a week later UPS says there isnt even a label created yet!  The stinking item is still sitting in some warehouse!   WHAT GIVES QVC?  Customer's will start shopping elsewhere to get the items they want.  This is terrible Customer service. Just saying.  I've been with you over 30 years and this is the worst I have ever seen it!  HOW VERY DISAPPOINTING!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tbird999 wrote:

Yes I was forced to cancel one Lug item because it was a gift and never sent!  To late for that gift.  Now I am still waiting since Jan for the third Lug item .  Not sure what the problem is but I received an email on Feb 14th that said "Great news —your package is on its way! You can always visit order status for more info. ", Now nearly a week later UPS says there isnt even a label created yet!  The stinking item is still sitting in some warehouse!   WHAT GIVES QVC?  Customer's will start shopping elsewhere to get the items they want.  This is terrible Customer service. Just saying.  I've been with you over 30 years and this is the worst I have ever seen it!  HOW VERY DISAPPOINTING!

@Tbird999- Don't know if you read the thread, but Lug items are shipped directly from Lug not QVC.