Regular Contributor

In the last couple/few days I have had issue putting items in my cart and/or in ordering.  I had to call in a couple of days ago to place an order.  Yesterday and today, I keep getting an odd message that items can't be put in cart and to call customer service?  

Trusted Contributor

Hi @barefootwillow , that has happened to me before and it was because the item wasn't truly available. I wasn't able to get the item in the couple times I had that happen. If customer service was able to place the order for you, then maybe the issue was different; or maybe the inventory was really down to the wire but you were able to make the purchase. Hope this helps.

Regular Contributor

The first item was low quanity I was told and a c/s rep placed my order.  I just find it odd that all of the items I try to put in my cart I get the Hmmm... message.  When I shop and am interested in something, I will put the items in my cart to compare and think about.  The last couple I tried (looking for some shoes) and got the Hmmm...  message, so then I randomly tried to just add some other products and had the same issue.  Thank you for responding. Smiley Happy 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @barefootwillow I am sorry you are having difficulty placing things into your cart. Try clearing your cookies and maybe changing browsers that could help. 

Regular Contributor

Alice,

Last year, we went through something similair with QVC for a LONG time.  Finally QVC got it fixed, but now similar issues are occuring.  Maybe pass along the info to IT to take a look into it?  I will not change my browser and I shouldn't need to, nor  should I need to clear out my cookies.  I don't have issues like this anywhere else.  I was able to finally get one item put into my cart today.  I have been trying to put the Josie Maran TSV into my cart, but it will not allow me to and tells me to call customer service.  I checked the program guide and see this item isn't the TSV until the 9th.  If the item truly isn't going to be for sale until the 9th, it really shouldn't be advertised as available.  Last year, we went through something similair with QVC for a LONG time and  I know there were others with the same issue.  Finally QVC got it fixed, but now similar issues are occuring.  Maybe pass along the info to IT to take a look into it?  I would think that would be an important thing to check out as it can affect the sales of QVC.   Thank you. Smiley Happy