Respected Contributor

@hennypennyI absolutely agree, I don't even bother with it anymore, it is so unuser friendly.I liked to go back and see what was on a show I missed, and this is imposible ,to navigate thru this setup. I miss a lot of purchases I'm sure. 

Honored Contributor

I like the new Program Guide very much.  I definitely like seeing who the host is, for each show.  I can still go to a specific day (I never printed out the guide, so that distinction is not a concern for me) to see what was or will be presented.  I like seeing all 3 channels at once so I can easily choose the one I want to watch.

Also, yes you can still see the products in each show.  Just click the "+ More Info" in the show's box and the items for that show appear.  You can then click on an individual item to see details. 

Honored Contributor

Re: the new program guide

[ Edited ]

agree. The other layout was better.  I could print for a month and it was great.  I don't care who presents vs. what and when things will be presented.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I like the new Program Guide very much.  I definitely like seeing who the host is, for each show.  I can still go to a specific day (I never printed out the guide, so that distinction is not a concern for me) to see what was or will be presented.  I like seeing all 3 channels at once so I can easily choose the one I want to watch.

Also, yes you can still see the products in each show.  Just click the "+ More Info" in the show's box and the items for that show appear.  You can then click on an individual item to see details. 

I tried clicking on +More info and all I see are all of the times the shows are on.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I tried clicking on +More info and all I see are all of the times the shows are on.

@Pecky  after clicking + More Info, at the top on the right, I see the times the shows are on. 

The bottom of that box opens up to "On the Show."  For example, Rachel just finished the Roomba hour, so that's the only product showing.  Other shows will have all the products listed across with an arrow to the right of them to show more items.   

Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

From what I remember, the old one allowed you to view items from shows already shown, which was nice.

This one doesn't,  so you have to go to items recently aired.

The 2 maybe good additions to the new one are the ability to see all the channels on one page, and who is hosting.But the layout is confusing to me anyway.

So ok, maybe there are a few good things.

---------------------------

That is the only reason I ever looked at the program guide!  I liked the old format much better.  I don't care if the picture of the host is there or not.  I turn on the channel and if it someone I won't watch, I change channel.

Occasional Contributor

The new program is so difficult. It doesn't work on an iPhone.

i can't see past show items therefore I can't purchase items.

Occasional Contributor

Yes please bring back the former guide!