Frequent Contributor

A couple weeks ago, I ordered the 16" Lumaria Heritage Lantern.  Thanks to UPS working with the USPS, they lost my lantern!  I filed a claim.  A UPS driver just stopped at my house and had me sign some paperwork about it being lost.  The bigger problem is, that particular lantern is sold out!  Frustrated!  I had also purchased the 12" in Nickel and received that, but they lost the 16" one.  I just don't understand how they can loose a fairly large box.  Smiley Sad 

Valued Contributor

@mitzywhite wrote:

A couple weeks ago, I ordered the 16" Lumaria Heritage Lantern.  Thanks to UPS working with the USPS, they lost my lantern!  I filed a claim.  A UPS driver just stopped at my house and had me sign some paperwork about it being lost.  The bigger problem is, that particular lantern is sold out!  Frustrated!  I had also purchased the 12" in Nickel and received that, but they lost the 16" one.  I just don't understand how they can loose a fairly large box.  Smiley Sad 

Don't waste your time trying to figure it all out, it's not worth it.

Valued Contributor

Don’t be surprised when after all the paperwork is filed and completed you get your lantern delivered one day. It happened to me. They paid me for it and about a month and a half later it was sitting on my doorstep. Win-win for me. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

@mitzywhite.    I don't know how you managed to file a claim.  All the UPS info says the shipper files the claim.  I had two items destroyed in a one week period and they notified the shipper, not me.  If you'd just call CS at QVC, they would have refunded your money.  Then they file a claim for reimbursement.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I REALLY wanted this since it is now sold out.  I contacted UPS directly and they initiated the claim.  Last week, I did contact QVC online chat and they said I could get a refund.  Well, I told them I would give it another week to see if it gets delivered and I had also contacted UPS.  There was movement when I watched tracking and then it stopped!  It has to be out there somewhere.  I guess I will request a refund from QVC and hoping that it still shows up eventually.

Trusted Contributor

that has happened to me.Last year twice.  Both time the items were sold out. Just a couple of weeks ago, an order from Ulta.  Lost.  So not just QVC.  So frustrating especially when it is sold out. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: UPS & the USPS

[ Edited ]

Well, since UPS or USPS lost my order, I finally requested a refund yesterday.  AND....before I did that, I noticed that a 16" Nickel Lumanaria Lantern became available so I ordered it.  Hopefully, I will receive this one! 

Esteemed Contributor

I have been waiting for refunds and exchanges on items from QVC and when I called and said I had returned the items using the QVC label the customer service rep checked the tracking number and said the item was still being shown as at the Post Office.  I asked how could that be now two weeks later and she said either it hadn;t been picked up by "the agent" or the Post Office had not updated the tracking number.   I am going to seriously curtail my ordering from QVC because it takes so long to get the items out of QVC and shipped and then if they are returned it takes two weeks or longer to get them processed.   I returned a comforter to HSN via UPS and it was received and credited within 3 days.  This is absolutely unacceptable and frustrating.  

Occasional Contributor

I have had the same experience of packages in limbo at the PO. When I call QVC it's a major struggle to credit with easy pay. I think I am actually losing money. The last CS had a very difficult time and was only crediting me for 1 payment not 2 as charged. 

I spoke with my post office (small town type) in Sausalito CA and they told me an agent picks it up from them. Another service like many vendors do. They are having problems with this vendor not picking up for a week and a half. ?????? My packages have been in Limbo for over a month. Something is not right. I have complained to CS

Unless I really need something I will not shop QVC for much. Costs me too much. 

There is something dishonest going on with the service agent used. 

Esteemed Contributor
I am feeling the same way. I love Sausalito. You are lucky to live there. I live in a smaller town and the post office folks are helpful but apparently Q’s “agent” needs to get fired. Yes. Getting credit from the W keeps getting more difficult. Sometimes I get a good rep and they are very accommodating but it depends. I am definitely not going to buy anything unless I need it. I am buying mostly from Amazon. The W needs to evaluate this problem