Valued Contributor

I mailed out four items to exchange 2 weeks ago. I know QVC received them. I used their label & was able to check the tracking history. Today I can't. These were all exchanges due to size inconsistency. At least two items are gone now, maybe you'll process a return from someone else. My question is why it takes so long to do the exchanges??? I placed 3 orders over the weekend, most I already own. They shipped the very next day! Which is great. It's frustrating to your customers. I understand covid slowing things down.  But that's an excuse because all my orders have shipped quickly & returns or exchanges are very slow. 

Valued Contributor

I don't know, but they may be putting a priority on getting orders out.   The returns and exchanges are probably more time consuming with fewer staff do deal with them

Honored Contributor

@DAD   My last exchange took one month from the day I mailed it until I got my item back.  I imagine new orders have priority.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

Hi @DAD 

I am sorry for the delay with your returns. Please email your order numbers to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be more than happy to look into them for you. 

Barb

Customer Care