Occasional Contributor

qvc shipping empty boxes to ups

About 2-3 orders I've placed, when I check the status, I am informed that qvc shipped an empty box to ups and that ups trashed the box and informed qvc. Too bad qvc didn't inform me. I only knew of these situations because I checked my order status. One item is now totally sold out. I'm so disgusted
Honored Contributor

Re: qvc shipping empty boxes to ups

@NAL35

Who told you QVC sent ups an empty box and how would ups know since they don't open the boxes? That sounds like pure nonsense.

I actually did get a warehouse sealed empty plastic bag last summer and it was delivered promptly as carriers are obligated to do.

You need to contact the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com and include order numbers. Something funny is going on.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

That sounds very strange.

Honored Contributor

The UPS store told me that UPS scans the insides of all the boxes looking for drugs, bombs, maybe other sordid things, so this is possible.

It's possible, a QVC employee stole the contents, but sent the box to you to cover his//her tracks.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee

2-3 boxes to one person? How many have you gotten, and wouldn't you remember exactly how many? Something fishy here. Let the mods sort it out. They get the big bucks.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NAL35WHO informed you that the boxes were empty? Who opened them? Hmmmm... This makes NO sense.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624wrote:

@Foxxee

2-3 boxes to one person? How many have you gotten, and wouldn't you remember exactly how many? Something fishy here. Let the mods sort it out. They get the big bucks.

@Kachina624

This is what the OP said.

"I am informed that qvc shipped an empty box to ups and that ups trashed the box"

She said "an empty box", not boxes...UPS trashed "the box", not boxes.

I replied...

"It's possible, a QVC employee stole the contents, but sent the box to you to cover his//her tracks."

I understood someone stealing may have "sent the box" not boxes, to you to cover his/her tracks.

Of course, I didn't think QVC would send 2-3 empty boxes to one customer and I'm not sure the OP said that.

Nothing all that fishy.

Honored Contributor

Fishy to say the least.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

@Foxxee

@Kachina624

I see what you are saying. See my previous updated post.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee

The first sentence of the OPs statement, I interpret as meaning it has happened to her 2-3 times. Very unlikely. I'd love to see the tracking on these items.

I doubt we'll hear from her again.