pending transaction not dropping off!

Hello, I had an order on what they call check hold until I got the money on my debit card. anyway on the 5th I called in to order but the lady said my card registers as a prepaid card so they dldn't do the 6 payments. I told her I would call back. anyway 10 minutes later I get a text from my bank telling me qvc had charged 636 dollars and some change to my debit card. I immediatly logged in and cancelled the order not even before 5 minutes. Called your rep and told her to make sure the order was cancelled and that I need my money back as it was my full funds. The lady assured me that it was only an authorization hold and that it would be released within 3 to 5 days. That was on the 5th. they also did send a message to escalations to make sure the authrizations was canclled and my 636 is released at my bank but escaltions hasn't even bothered to respond. Please help me get my 636 dollars released as availble on my debit card.

QVC Customer Care

Re: pending transaction not dropping off!

Hi @andrew01093 at the latest your authorization hold should release by the 12th. If not, please email your account information (the reason for contact, Order and/or Item Number) to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com