Occasional Contributor

Does anyone else who has a Q card, that signed up for paperless statements,still receiving a bill in the mail? I spoke to a rep that said it was fixed, but it's not. It's getting annoying!

Trusted Contributor

No, I don't receive a bill.  What I do get is an email that my bill is available and I can go online to review the statement and pay the bill.

Honored Contributor

@nextwinner  I don't use a Q card - my bills come from the credit card company I do use, not from QVC.  Have you contacted Synchrony?

Occasional Contributor

Yes I did contact them & they said it shows paperless stmts. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: paperless statements

[ Edited ]

@nextwinner - Most credit card companies use third parties for statement processing, and it can sometimes take up to three payment cycles for a change in statement type to be received and applied to an account. Hopefully, even if your request was not initially handled properly, the issue should be resolved soon and the paper statements will stop arriving in your mailbox. Good luck!

EDITED TO ADD: My Q Card account is set up for paperless statements, and as was posted above, I only receive a monthly email notification when my statement is ready.