Honored Contributor

@QVC Social - Is There an Easy Pay Glitch?

I have an item on easy pay.  My payment method is Paypal.  I purchased other items via PP over the weekend and everything went through fine and a couple of final easy payments for QVC went through just fine.

However, I logged into my account this morning and a final easy payment is showing as past due.  I checked the payment method and it says it's PP.  I attempted to Pay Now and run it again but it's doing nothing.  It just keeps going back to the screen that says my payment is past due.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: @QVC Social - Is There an Easy Pay Glitch?

You may have to wait 24 hours to update the payment. At that time it should update.

Respected Contributor

The same thing happenned to me since last Wednesday when I paid off all my EP and only 1/2 went thru, then when i looked they all said past due with the date I tried to pay them.  If you click on payments under the red past due box you can see the dates of all your payments.  Kim could clearly see that the payments were not late but actually I was paying Feb, March and some April.  

Frequent Contributor

Same thing is happening to me, only with Q card.  This has beening going on for me since the weekend.  Frustrating.