New Contributor

I have had ordering problems since after Christmas. One time for almost 3 weeks. Boy did I saved money. When and if I can talked to a  real person, they say  they would pass it on to an invisable person.  My guess is QVC has a poor  IT group that does'nt  know how to fix their problems. I never have this problem with HSN. Getting to a real person is imposible.QVC's Customer service has gone from great to poor. Maybe they have gotten too big. They need to update their service

Honored Contributor

@jmvsp    Unless a problem is widespread, it's usually within your system, either your computer or your internet provider.  I find, in the rare instance where I have a problem, that it helps to switch to using a different browser temporarily.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

So true!  I've had that issue a couple of times when my system software was being updated.  

@Kachina624 wrote:

@jmvsp    Unless a problem is widespread, it's usually within your system, either your computer or your internet provider.  I find, in the rare instance where I have a problem, that it helps to switch to using a different browser temporarily.

Esteemed Contributor

NOT True at all!!!!!!

Do not change anything!

It is QVC and it's  internet  people that are at fault!

Honored Contributor

Some of us have had similar problems.  Look up previous threads for complaints.